‘Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or dismayed before the king of Assyria and all the horde that is with him, for there are more with us than with him. With him is an arm of flesh, but with us is the LORD our God, to help us and to fight our battles.’ And the people took confidence from the words of Hezekiah, king of Judah.
2 Chronicles 32:7-8
- Be strong and courageous – the God of the universe has your back
- No matter the foe or trouble you’re facing, there are more with you than against you
- A people who follow God will take confidence from these words
- God stands with us, he is ready to help us and to fight our battles
- God is our strength and our deliverance!
- PRAISE GOD!